Not teaching much any more

Attention anyone looking for archery lessons in the GTA!

Hello Toronto!

I am not really teaching any more. Although exceptions are the rule rather than the opposite being the standard. Let me rephrase that by saying I am not *currently* teaching any more.

I am trying my hand at writing instead. Lovecraftian horror, that sort of thing. All hail Cthulhu!

My archery career, teaching and otherwise, is basically over. I will sometimes make exceptions for friends, especially people who suffer from some sort of disability or ailment.

I can also recommend two local instructors if people want to find someone teaches either compounds or recurves (or hybrid compounds). It would suck to see people end up like the guy below because they are unable to find an instructor who can show them how to shoot properly.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To schedule archery lessons in Toronto contact micahrothschild at gmail dot com